Midhurst and District swimming club
We are a non-profit making organisation promoting accessible and fun swimming to all children in the area.
• Thursday evenings, 6.30pm to 8.30pm. 10 swims per school term
• 1 full hour swimming at The Herons, Haslemere.
• Coach transport to and from Midhurst, Easebourne and Fernhurst (included in fees)
• Fees from January 2013 – £55 per term with £15 joining fee
• ASA Insured and affiliated.
• Children supervised throughout by parents (parents asked to help on 1 or 2 evenings per term) and fully qualified swim teachers
• We welcome enquiries from parents for children of school age, or approaching school age, and run a waiting-list if we are over subscribed
• For more details contact Marcus Dugan on 07833 495105 or email@example.com
Join now! – firstname.lastname@example.org
Easebourne Garden and Allotment Society
The Society is a friendly place for local gardeners – casual, professional or armchair gardeners– to meet for talks, demonstrations and
outings, and to share their interest and knowledge
(and their plants!) for more information click the link below, or phone the secretary Tina Litchfield 01730 816542
Website: Easebourne Garden and Allotment Society
If you require information regarding allotment availability, please contact Sam Collins, Cowdray Estate, 01730 812423
Midhurst Camera Club
A social club for traditional and digital photographers of all levels of experience. Meets at Cowdray Hall, Easebourne. Programme includes talks on different aspects of photography, competitions, educational and social trips. For further details please visit www.midhurstcameraclub.co.uk
Football and Rugby clubs
Midhurst & Easebourne Football Club – (website here)
Midhurst Rubgy Club – (website here)
Scouts and Guides
1st Easebourne Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers
all meet at the Scout Hut opposite Easebourne Priory. Easebourne Explorers – Leader & Contact: Richard Paterson, 07875 414 740 email email@example.com : www.cerberusesu.org Facebook: www.facebook.com/cerberusesu
Easebourne Rainbows at Easebourne Scout & Guide Hut
Contact 0800 169 5901 or www.girlguiding.org/interested
Easebourne Brownies Contact 0800 169 5901 or www.girlguiding.org/interested
Easebourne Guides Contact 0800 169 5901 or www.girlguiding.org/interested
Midhurst and Easebourne Toddler Group
Meeting on Thursday morning from 10.15am – 11.45am at Midhurst Methodist Church Hall in North Street, Midhurst.
If you run a club in the Easebourne area, please e-mail me your details to allow us to add your club to this website.
White Horse Shooting Club
The White Horse Shooting Club was founded in the summer of 2015 to facilitate Clay Pigeon shooting events and competitions for patrons of the White Horse. The club meets once a month over a 9 month season. Details can be found in the White Horse pub or on their website www.whitehorseeasebourne.co.uk/whsc