As some of you may have seen, three new ‘Speed Camera/30mph’ signs were installed along Dodsley Lane last week in the latest phase of our attempts to reduce traffic speeds throughout the village. The Sussex Safer Roads Partnership speed van has also been positioned in the village today, Monday 9th July, and Easebourne will now be included as one of their regular scheduled locations. Our own Community Speedwatch activity will continue alongside these checks and we’re always happy to welcome new volunteers, so if you have an hour to spare a week to help us make our roads safer then please do get in touch with our Parish Clerk.”
Your Parish needs you!
- Beacon preparation 10th November 2018
- Beacon Lighting – 6.50pm 11th November 2018 to Commemorate end of WWI 8th November 2018
- County Local Committee -6th November 2018 31st October 2018
- Find out about the Green Dog Walkers Scheme 31st October 2018
- Beacon Lighting to commemorate the end of WWI – 11th November 2018 30th October 2018