With the days getting longer we are on a mission to establish a greater Speedwatch presence within the village. The most recent session logged over 40 drivers exceeding the speed limit in under an hour! However we need more volunteers. It’s an interesting role, you’ll always be working with another volunteer and for no more than an hour at a time. Some simple training on using a Speedgun is provided. If you can help please contact our Parish Clerk or complete the volunteer form, click here, for more information.
Your Parish needs you!
- Completion of Signalised Pedestrian Crossing 7th January 2018
- Residents warned of property banding reduction services 4th December 2017
- New Dodsley Lane Pedestrian Crossing 6th October 2017
- FINAL CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR SAY ON SOUTH DOWNS LOCAL PLAN 5th September 2017
- Field update 1st September 2017