With the days getting longer we are on a mission to establish a greater Speedwatch presence within the village. The most recent session logged over 40 drivers exceeding the speed limit in under an hour! However we need more volunteers. It’s an interesting role, you’ll always be working with another volunteer and for no more than an hour at a time. Some simple training on using a Speedgun is provided. If you can help please contact our Parish Clerk or complete the volunteer form, click here, for more information.
Your Parish needs you!
- Easebourne Park Construction Update 21st June 2018
- Proposed Easebourne Parish Design Statement 14th June 2018
- Work on Easebourne Park has begun! 12th June 2018
- Easebourne Park – an update on progress 10th June 2018
- Velo South Cycling Event – 23rd September 2018 – Update 5th June 2018