The Parish Council has a winter management plan in place in the event it snows. The salt bin in Henley has been filled and West Sussex County Council has delivered salt and hippo bags for the rest of the Parish. The Parish Council will liaise with the relevant contractors who help with gritting and clearance of roads and footpaths. If you have any queries or concerns on clearance if the weather does worsen please contact Jose Galego 07702 315830 at the Parish Council in the first instance.
Your Parish needs you!
- South Downs National Park Dog Walker Survey – Complete by 26th October 20th October 2018
- Chichester North County Local Committee -7pm, 6th November 2018 9th October 2018
- Zip Wire Maintenance at Easebourne Park 3rd October 2018
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 3rd October 2018
- Vandalism at Easebourne Park 29th September 2018