The Parish Council has a winter management plan in place in the event it snows. The salt bin in Henley has been filled and West Sussex County Council has delivered salt and hippo bags for the rest of the Parish. The Parish Council will liaise with the relevant contractors who help with gritting and clearance of roads and footpaths. If you have any queries or concerns on clearance if the weather does worsen please contact Jose Galego 07702 315830 at the Parish Council in the first instance.
Your Parish needs you!
- Easebourne Park Carvings 14th July 2018
- Postponed – Easebourne Parish Council Meeting 10th July 2018
- Sussex Safer Roads Partnership visits Easebourne 9th July 2018
- Latest News from Easebourne Park 5th July 2018
- 17th and 24th September, and 1st October 2018 – Volunteering Opportunities in Easebourne Park 1st July 2018