The Parish Council has a winter management plan in place in the event it snows. The salt bin in Henley has been filled and West Sussex County Council has delivered salt and hippo bags for the rest of the Parish. The Parish Council will liaise with the relevant contractors who help with gritting and clearance of roads and footpaths. If you have any queries or concerns on clearance if the weather does worsen please contact Jose Galego 07702 315830 at the Parish Council in the first instance.
Your Parish needs you!
- Easebourne Park gets steps too! 22nd November 2018
- Easebourne Park gets a new gate! 22nd November 2018
- Chichester’s FREE Christmas Park and Ride! 22nd November 2018
- Beacon preparation 10th November 2018
- Beacon Lighting – 6.50pm 11th November 2018 to Commemorate end of WWI 8th November 2018