Great news! The electrical work has now been completed by SSE and our 2 Vehicle Activated Signs will be installed on Monday 26th February. One will be located close to Budgenor Lodge facing north and the other will be close to Egmont Road facing south. This is another project that the Parish Council Highways Team have been working on for over 2 years, gathering the required data to support the installation and gain the necessary approvals from the District Council and Highways authority. The signs will both trigger when a motorist is exceeding the speed limit reminding them that they are in a 30mph zone and to SLOW DOWN. We hope you will agree that this is a significant step towards calming traffic through our village.
Your Parish needs you!
- Beacon preparation 10th November 2018
- Beacon Lighting – 6.50pm 11th November 2018 to Commemorate end of WWI 8th November 2018
- County Local Committee -6th November 2018 31st October 2018
- Find out about the Green Dog Walkers Scheme 31st October 2018
- Beacon Lighting to commemorate the end of WWI – 11th November 2018 30th October 2018