Easebourne Parish Council have just had installed (Monday 26th February 2018) 2 vehicle activated 30 mph signs (VAS). Located on the A269, on Dodsley Lane, at Budgenor Lodge activated by speeding traffic going south into Easebourne and the other, also on Dodsley Lane activated by any speeding vehicles leaving Easebourne heading towards Haslemere.
Your Parish needs you!
- Beacon preparation 10th November 2018
- Beacon Lighting – 6.50pm 11th November 2018 to Commemorate end of WWI 8th November 2018
- County Local Committee -6th November 2018 31st October 2018
- Find out about the Green Dog Walkers Scheme 31st October 2018
- Beacon Lighting to commemorate the end of WWI – 11th November 2018 30th October 2018