From the fantastic reaction to the village gates and to conversations with residents we know that speed through the village is a major concern. With all Parish Council initiatives for roads in our village we need to collect data to submit with any road proposals to West Sussex. Speedwatch is one way which we can do this but it does rely on volunteers. If you want to get involved there would be a short training session which we will provide and you can then join the list of volunteers and get Speedwatching. If you are interested in learning more please contact us by clicking the button below…
Your Parish needs you!
- It’s a dirty job but someone has to do it 11th March 2017
- Road closure at Henley 23rd February 2017
- Playground equipment to be removed end of January 23rd January 2017
- Burial Ground ‘Tidy-up’ – Many hands make light work 16th January 2017
- Let it snow! 12th January 2017