From the fantastic reaction to the village gates and to conversations with residents we know that speed through the village is a major concern. With all Parish Council initiatives for roads in our village we need to collect data to submit with any road proposals to West Sussex. Speedwatch is one way which we can do this but it does rely on volunteers. If you want to get involved there would be a short training session which we will provide and you can then join the list of volunteers and get Speedwatching. If you are interested in learning more please contact us by clicking the button below…
Your Parish needs you!
- Residents warned of property banding reduction services 4th December 2017
- New Dodsley Lane Pedestrian Crossing 6th October 2017
- FINAL CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR SAY ON SOUTH DOWNS LOCAL PLAN 5th September 2017
- Field update 1st September 2017
- North Mill Bridge 1st September 2017