The Parish Council has a winter management plan in place in the event it snows. The salt bin in Henley has been filled and West Sussex County Council has delivered salt and hippo bags for the rest of the Parish. The Parish Council will liaise with the relevant contractors who help with gritting and clearance of roads and footpaths. If you have any queries or concerns on clearance if the weather does worsen please contact Jose Galego 07702 315830 at the Parish Council in the first instance.
Your Parish needs you!
- Residents warned of property banding reduction services 4th December 2017
- New Dodsley Lane Pedestrian Crossing 6th October 2017
- FINAL CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR SAY ON SOUTH DOWNS LOCAL PLAN 5th September 2017
- Field update 1st September 2017
- North Mill Bridge 1st September 2017