The Parish Council has a winter management plan in place in the event it snows. The salt bin in Henley has been filled and West Sussex County Council has delivered salt and hippo bags for the rest of the Parish. The Parish Council will liaise with the relevant contractors who help with gritting and clearance of roads and footpaths. If you have any queries or concerns on clearance if the weather does worsen please contact Jose Galego 07702 315830 at the Parish Council in the first instance.
Your Parish needs you!
- Speedwatch Volunteers 25th March 2017
- It’s a dirty job but someone has to do it 11th March 2017
- Road closure at Henley 23rd February 2017
- Playground equipment to be removed end of January 23rd January 2017
- Burial Ground ‘Tidy-up’ – Many hands make light work 16th January 2017