Great news! You can now show your support for our Crowdfunding campaign with a cheque if you’d prefer not to use the Spacehive site and enter your bank details or use PayPal.
To help us upgrade the Park path to make it suitable for all, please pledge whatever you can. Cheques will be held securely until we know if our target has been reached and will only then be banked. Cheques should be payable to Easebourne Parish Council and posted to:
The Parish Clerk, Easebourne Parish Council, 1 Pennicott Road, Bersted, West Sussex PO21 5AY
Please include your name and address in case we have to return your cheque should we not reach our target. Thank you!
Smaller Authority Name: Easebourne Parish Council
NOTICE OF CONCLUSION OF ANNUAL AUDIT
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2018
Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015
- The audit of accounts for Easebourne Parish Council for the year ended 31 March 2018 has been completed and the accounts have been published.
- The Annual Return is available for inspection by any local government elector in the area of Easebourne Parish Council
- (Name of Clerk): Sharon Hurr
- (Address of Clerk): 1 Pennicott Road, Bersted, West Sussex, PO21 5AY
- (Telephone/email, and hours and arrangements to view):
07342 166 188
10.00-14.00 Monday to Friday
Copies will be provided to any person on payment of £1 for each copy of the Annual Return
Announcement made by (Name of Clerk)
Date of Announcement: 30thSeptember 2018