We recently added the finishing touch to our village gateways that will be seen by motorists as they arrive in Easebourne on the A272 from Petworth. The ‘Please drive carefully through our village’ sign is another reminder that they are about to enter a 30mph residential area and they should revise their speed accordingly. Elsewhere in the village we’re working hard on other speed measures for the A286 and hope to have more news about progress shortly.
Your Parish needs you!
- Completion of Signalised Pedestrian Crossing 7th January 2018
- Residents warned of property banding reduction services 4th December 2017
- New Dodsley Lane Pedestrian Crossing 6th October 2017
- FINAL CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR SAY ON SOUTH DOWNS LOCAL PLAN 5th September 2017
- Field update 1st September 2017