We recently added the finishing touch to our village gateways that will be seen by motorists as they arrive in Easebourne on the A272 from Petworth. The ‘Please drive carefully through our village’ sign is another reminder that they are about to enter a 30mph residential area and they should revise their speed accordingly. Elsewhere in the village we’re working hard on other speed measures for the A286 and hope to have more news about progress shortly.
Your Parish needs you!
- Easebourne Park Carvings 14th July 2018
- Postponed – Easebourne Parish Council Meeting 10th July 2018
- Sussex Safer Roads Partnership visits Easebourne 9th July 2018
- Latest News from Easebourne Park 5th July 2018
- 17th and 24th September, and 1st October 2018 – Volunteering Opportunities in Easebourne Park 1st July 2018