The 2019/20 Audit of the Parish Council has now be concluded (please see notice below). You will also find this information under Freedom of Information, What we Spend.
Smaller Authority Name: Easebourne Parish Council
NOTICE OF CONCLUSION OF ANNUAL AUDIT
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2020
Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015
- The audit of accounts for Easebourne Parish Council for the year ended 31 March 2020 has been completed and the accounts have been published.
- The Annual Return is available for inspection by any local government elector in the area of Easebourne Parish Council on application to
- Sharon Hurr, Parish Clerk
- 1 Pennicott Road, Bersted, West Sussex, PO21 5AY
Accounts available to view (following Covid-19 restrictions) by arrangement on Fridays between 9.00am and 6.00pm or Monday to Thursday between 6.00pm and 8.00pm
- Copies will be provided to any person on payment of £2 for each copy of the Annual Return
Announcement made by Sharon Hurr, on Friday 27th November 2020